Roof algae and moss removal is vital to the maintenance of all residential, commercial, and industrial properties. In South Africa, 100% of coastal properties have moss or algae growth.
Roof moss and algae can shorten the lifespan of your roof and cause severe damage to roof surfaces and surrounding roofing structures, cause your sub-roofing to rot, resulting in dangerous and costly roof and interior leaks and repairs and cause large-scale water damage.
Unlike other debris, moss and algae continue to grow over time. Once algae and moss form, they work their way under your roof’s shingles and tiles, softening and dislodging it as it spreads. The more humid the environment, the faster these contaminants spread, resulting in major roof leaks. Moss and algae don’t need to be visible to the naked eye to cause irreparable damage.
RubberRoofs™ Algentech™ Waterproofing Solution
During the crucial preparation stage of repairing and waterproofing your roof, RubberRoofs™ applicators will effectively sanitize your roof with premium Algentech™. Algentech™ XE is added to RubberTech™ liquid rubber to help prohibit future algae and moss growth.
The steps used by RubberRoofs™ is as follows:
- The team uses high pressure water cleaners that is adjusted for your roof so no damage is caused. It is also used at the right angles to make sure that no further damage or leaks are created in the roofing surface that is being worked on.
- The next step after cleaning the roof is to start spreading Algentech™ over the full structure that was cleaned
- The roof now gets cleaned again with the pressure washer and rinsed to make sure that all debris and bacteria is removed.
- The roof has now been sanitized and is ready to start the preparation for the application process
- Algentech™ XE is then added to our RubberTech™ liquid rubber paint™ mixture as a preventative measure to keep algae and moss from growing on our product.
RubberRoofs™ applicators exclusively apply RubberTech™ developed, patented, and manufactured liquid rubber paint waterproofing products. Beyond RubberRoofs™ Algentech™ being one of the most premium roof sanitizers on the market, and Algentech™ XE in combination with RubberTech™ liquid rubber being highly effective in preventing and prohibiting future roof algae and moss growth, RubberTech™ proprietary products are developed to be class-leading, environmentally friendly and are backed by a 10-year warranty.
RubberRoofs™ waterproofing projects are carried out by highly trained, supervised RubberRoofs™ applicators, who are known for their quality workmanship and attention to detail.
We strive for “best in class” engagement with our clients and adhere to strict SABS standards on every project. Our top-quality product and professional, friendly service surpasses expectations every time, hence the reason we are known as “The Trusted Name In Waterproofing™”.
RubberRoofs™ is a proudly South African Company with a long list of successful residential, commercial, and industrial waterproofing applications under our belt.
Additional benefits & premium features of RubberRoofs™ Liquid Rubber
RubberRoofs™ is The Trusted Name In Waterproofing with our Liquid Rubber offering remarkable benefits and exceptional product features. RubberRoofs™ liquid rubber is hydrophobic, vapour tight and has an extremely low vapour transmission rate. The second it is applied to a surface; the surface becomes entirely waterproof. RubberRoofs™ apply proprietary RubberTech™ liquid rubber paint that is expertly formulated to bond with roofing substrates. The rubber coating creates an impermeable barrier between the substrate and the environment, completely sealing the substrate and preventing any moisture from getting through the membrane. It also contains rust-resistant and anti-corrosion properties. If rust is a factor, RubberRoofs™ experienced waterproofing specialists will apply RubberRoofs™ Rostech™ Rust Converter during the crucial preparation stage, especially as it pertains to metal roofs, to prevent rust and corrosion in the future.
While some waterproofing products seal off small and isolated leaks, RubberRoofs™ liquid rubber creates virtually impenetrable barriers against water (rain), sun, and other outside factors over your entire roof.
While many waterproofing coating products fail or are plagued with application issues, RubberRoofs™ liquid rubber endures as one of the most reliable and versatile roof sealants and waterproofing agents on the market and offers a 10-year waterproofing warranty. Boasting top-of-the-line leak protection, superior quality, and easy and seamless application, RubberRoofs™ liquid rubber is unparalleled.
Top product features and benefits of RubberRoofs™ Liquid Rubber:
- It is highly adhesive and provides superior leak protection
- Superior flexibility and elasticity
- Liquid Rubber is waterproof, vapour tight and has an impermeable barrier
- It is UV stable
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient
- RubberRoofs™ Liquid Rubber is both weather and chemical resistant
- Highly durable and incredibly strong
- It is lightweight and allows for quick and easy application
- Liquid Rubber contains rust-resistant and anti-corrosion properties
Click here to request a FREE online quote from RubberRoofs™. Alternatively, contact RubberRoofs™ on 087 655 1604 to find out more or to request a quote from one of our experienced and highly skilled waterproofing experts. You can also visit the RubberRoofs™ website for everything you need to know.