HIGH-TECH DAMP PROOFING MEETS SUSTAINABILITY
Köster™ Crisin 76 Concentrate
KÖSTER Crisin 76 Concentrate. HORIZONTAL RISING DAMP BARRIER
Köster Crisin 76 penetrates deeply into even the smallest capillaries and pores in building materials. Due to its very low density and lower surface tension than water, Crisin 76 Concentrate displaces the water in capillaries. Capillaries lined with Crisin 76 Concentrate are lined with resin and hydrophobic. The curing of the injected product is independent of the drying of the masonry.
A very thin, solvent-free, concentrated liquid synthetic resin.
KÖSTER CRISEN 76 ADVANTAGE:
- 10 Year Warranty
- Applicable even in cases of high moisture contents until 95 % ± 5%
- Applicable even in cases of high salt contents
- Fast reaction, immediately effective
- Remains flexible
- The material´s action principle has been proven to be effective for more than 40 years
- No subsequent injection is necessary. One-time installation, guaranteed success
- It does not decay or decompose
- Patented system
- Acts neutrally
- Does not effloresce
- It does not affect steel reinforcement
- Resistant to all of the usual corrosives in masonry, such as acids, alkalis, and salts
- Easy application
- Seamless application
- Suitable for new construction and repair of existing structures
- Ideal for most types of salts (sulfates, nitrates, chlorides)
- The treated substrate does not have to be alkaline for the material to react
- No prior or subsequent drying of the wall is necessary, even in case of high moisture contents
- Cannot be diluted with water / is not water-soluble
- Resistant against most ordinary aggressive substances
- Easy installation, horizontal drilling.
- Access is required only to one side of the wall
SECURE TRUSTED DAMP PROOFING
KÖSTER Crisin 76 Concentrate
Why is rising damp a concern for building owners? Rising damp is among the most frequently encountered causes of damage to masonry walls.
The results are usually clearly identifiable through spalling of plaster, damaged joints and bricks, but also through salt efflorescence and algae growth.
Change of color, reduction of the thermal insulation
Destruction of render and mortar joints
Development of mold and damage to the fabric of the structure
Over time rising damp in combination with salt contamination and/or frost can destroy masonry structurally. Considering the decrease in the remaining lifespans of such buildings, rising damp causes significant financial damage every year.
For more details, please download the Köster Crisin 76 Concentrate Brochure here.
Industry associations and partners.
©2020 Rubber Roofs ™ R™